Saturday, February 2, 2013

Breaking news......nah not really.

Hey folks!  This is going to be a quickie...... bad jokes over? Good.   Just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgot about you or the "Well".   I could tell you I've been incredibly busy (I have) I could complain that I swamped with work, (I am).  But those aren't the reasons I haven't written in a month.  The reason is.........Well I just haven't written.

I've been having fun!  That's it, living life and enjoying the hell out of it.  I've had bad news (Be well Michael Lynn)  good news, and a whole heaping pile of in-between news.  That's it.  Remember I told you about the ancient Chinese curse?  "May you live in interesting times."?  Well if I ever find that ancient gentleman from the Orient, I'm not sure whether I'll shake his hand or smack him up side the head.   Could go either way.

So I'm off to help a friend convince several people at a high-school basket ball game to learn CPR at half-time.  should be a hoot!

Take care of each other
Larry

No comments:

Post a Comment